WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
- We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
- We use these cookies to help us understand improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
- We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make advertisements more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.