- Pre-orderWONA Couture Illumina
- Pre-orderWONA Couture Diamond
- Pre-orderWONA Ida
- Pre-orderEva Lendel Essa
- Pre-orderWONA Maya
- Pre-orderWONA Luisiana
Wedding Ball Gowns for your fairy-tale bridal look
Ball gown wedding dresses feature a fitted bodice and a full, voluminous skirt that create a romantic princess-silhouette look. The contrasting combination of a fitted bodice and a full skirt is not only the most traditional silhouette in the world of bridal fashion — ball gowns are also renowned for flattering all body types.
Shop ball gown wedding dresses from our collection of bridal wear
We offer a fantastic collection of ballroom wedding gowns to help you look and feel like a princess on your big day. Our fairy-tale ball gowns come in an impressive variety of styles, from chic boho dress to alluring vintage styles wedding dress. The mind-blowing choice of princess-silhouette bridal wear at WONÁ will make your heart skip a beat.
A bridal ball gown is your perfect choice if you want to drop jaws and turn heads. You can choose from a wealth of fabrics — satin, tulle, chiffon, organza, or lace. Despite having a similar silhouette — a fitted bodice combined with a full skirt — our wedding ball gowns are incredibly versatile. They feature various necklines and sleeves to match a variety of body types and create flattering combinations to help each bride find her unique look.
Top-quality bridal wear
At WONÁ, we pay special attention to the quality of our bridal wear. Our princess-silhouette dresses are crafted from premium fabrics, hand-picked for your ultimate comfort.
Make an appointment to try on the Ball Gown wedding dress of your dream in ny
Book an appointment and our stylist will help you choose your dream wedding dress. Besides the fabric and design, we can give you professional advice on a wedding ball gown that can best flatter your neckline and match the style of your wedding.
- For brides who want to accentuate their décolletage, we recommend romantic sweetheart-neckline dresses or a modern and clean straight neckline.
- If you want your traditional gown to deliver a more daring, wow-factor vibe, a plunging neckline dipping low to accentuate your décolletage might be your way to go.
- A romantic off-the-shoulder neckline is best for beach and boho weddings.
- A halter neckline will show off your shoulders and create a stylish modern look.
And that’s not all — browse our princess wedding dresses to see how versatile they are.