Odri is a really royal wedding gown with a fabulous train. The strapless cosage is made of glossy satin, decorated with lowered shoulders with falbalas and V-neckline. The wide belt accentuates the bride's figure.The back of the dress exposes the bride's back. The fantastic lush ball skirt is made of the same shining satin that falls straight and passes into a long train.
With all the love and respect to our customers and employees at these unprecedented times, we care most about your safety.
We are passionate about what we do and always aiming to provide up-to-date information in order to create a flexible and informative experience for all of our clients.
Alterations and customizations of any kind are not included in the price of the dress
We care about the safety of visitors and our staff
1. Each fitting is by appointment only.
2. Hand sanitizer will be located in every fitting room.
3. Every person entering the salon must wear a mask, unless fully vaccinated. If you don’t have one - we can provide you with one at the reception desk.
4. We’re booking 1.5 hour slots for each appointment in order to leave enough time to sanitize the showrooms between the fittings.
5. For the appointment the bride can be accompanied by only 2 guests (no exceptions at this time). If necessary We can provide you with a tablet to connect with other members via FaceTime/ Zoom.