- Eva Lendel Morena
- WONA Femme
- WONA Clariss
- Available on requestEva Lendel Pretty
- Available on requestWONA Esti
- Available on requestWONA Dakar
- Available on requestEva Lendel Jardin
- WONA Santina
- Available on requestRebel Fancy
- Available on requestEva Lendel Dimilia
- Available on requestEva Lendel Ornella
- Available on requestRebel Flirty
Satin wedding dress – your elegance and chic
Delicate satin has been a trending material in bridal fashion for the past three years. The chic and sheen fabric allows designers to create one-of-a-kind styles, highlighting feminine tenderness and sensuality. Combining satin with provocative silhouettes, like open-back, off-shoulder neckline, or high slit, is a brave and glamorous bridal choice that will turn make you the center of everyone’s attention.
Elegant satin wedding dresses fit any celebration, from an intimate party to an over-the-top event, making the bride look like a real star!
What to consider when looking for a gorgeous satin wedding dress
Good news for bride-to-be satin works with all body types! You can find chic satin gowns in various silhouettes and styles, including A-line, tea-length, fit-and-flare, sheath, trumpet, empire waist, column, fitted, jumpsuits, and mini dresses.
The first thing to know – there are several kinds of satin to look for in bridalwear:
– Duchess satin is a natural woven silk mixed with synthetic fabric. This heavy material is the typical satin used for wedding gowns and high-class attire;
– Italian satin wedding dresses give the antique, off-white sheen. This fabric is much heavier than the rest of satin and works perfectly for a ball gown or long train;
– Peach satin is used for a smooth, shiny, and soft look on the body. This material is excellent for column or empire waist bridal styles;
– Slipper satin is the lighter fabric and works best to make the bride shine.
Is it practical to wear a satin dress for a wedding?
Yes! Even such delicate fabric is proven to be more versatile and timeless than lace or tulle. However, a satin dress requires professional dry cleaning if you do stain it during the party.
What undergarments should I wear under a satin dress?
Satin fabric is a skin-tight material, meaning you should be careful with the lingerie you’re wearing underneath. We recommend pairing a simple satin wedding dress with seamless underwear or a smooth satin/silk one.
What are the most popular satin wedding gowns at WONA?
Our boutique offers a wide selection of satin bridal gowns in exclusive styles to match any bride’s aesthetics. Here are our all-time favorite options for you to draw inspiration from:
1. The stunning off-the-shoulder fitted dress Robin from Less is More 2022 Collection
2. Majestic ball gown bridal dress: Feme from Muse Collection.
3. Elegant and chic A-line dress: Letty from Less is More 2022 Collection.
4. Gorgeous sheath gown with a statement cape: Everly from Palermo Collection
5. Sophisticated tea-length dress: Werti from Less is More 2022 Collection.
Make an appointment at WONÁ NYC bridal boutique to try on any of these pieces!